CAR RENTAL TERMS
General Terms and Conditions
Distance and time is calculated from garage back to garage for both within city and outside city trips. In case of a pickup from City A and drop to city B, the distance from the drop off point in city B to garage in City A will be calculated and the payment for the same has to be made by the customer.
Distance and time are calculated from the operator’s garage and not from the customer’s residence. Customers are requested to check the starting time and the starting odometer recorded on the trip sheet available with the driver prior to the journey. Disputes regarding the same will not be acceptable after completion of journey.
Expenses like toll charges permit charges, parking charges, entry & toll fees are to be borne by hirer.
Service Tax & any other Government Tax as per Government guidelines will be charged on the total bill.
The estimate provided at the time of booking is not to be construed as a package pricing for your trip unless specifically indicated. The final amount for your trip will be calculated based on actual usage (number of Kilometers and hours).
For Local Duties, driver BA/TA is applicable after 10.00 pm (or after 12 hours of service). In Hyderabad, local BA/TA is applicable between 9.00 p:m and 7.00 a:m.
Extra time up to 30 minutes will be treated half an hr, 31 minutes onwards as full hour and will attract tariff applicable to next higher slab/extra hour.
Outstation Travel Terms
1.For Out Station duties, a min of 250 Kilometers is chargeable per day for outstation travel.
A calendar day begins at 6.00 A.M and ends at 12.00 Midnight. In case a drop off happens after 12 midnight, an additional days charges (of 225 Kilometers, 250 Kilometers or 300 Kilometers) are applicable unless specifically stated in the package rates quoted.
Driver BA/TA will be twice the normal daily BA/TA between 10 p:m and 6 a:m. (If the driver of the vehicle being hired drives the car beyond 10 p:m on any night or before 6 a:m on any day, then twice the applicable daily BA/TA will apply).
No receipts will be provided for state entry taxes by the operator.
Terms & conditions and responsibilities
1.Uttaranchal Car Rentals is ONLY an online car rental booking agent. It does not operate any car rental services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of car rental operators, vehicle types and prices to customers, it has tied up with many car rental operators.
2.Your contract for car hire is with the car rental operator and we are not liable to you for the provision of these services, however we will try to ensure that you have a car rental service at your disposal in our capacity as agent for the car rental operators.
3.Booking a car rental (that will be serviced by the car rental operator) from its' network of car rental operators
4.Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation.
5.Car rental tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
6.In case cancellations is made less than 12 hours to departure time, booking is non cancellable. On cancellation entire amount will be forfeited.
7.INR 100 would apply as cancellation charges if booking is cancelled before 12 hrs to departure time and Rs 50 will be charged as a ibibo service fees.
HOLIDAYS BOOKING TERMS
- You acknowledge that pictures of the holiday packages as shown on the Site are indicative and may not be representative of the actual products.
- The rates /prices of the holiday packages shown of the Site are quotation only and no blocking has been made. Prices/Taxes are subject to changes and availability.
- You are requested to confirm acceptance of the holiday packages customized for you by return email for a valid booking to be made.
- Booking of holiday packages is subject to availability and confirmation of the holiday package supplier. Special rates shall apply for peak seasons and the inclusions of such holiday packages may vary without any notice.
- In case we are not able to provide the Hotel Packages as shown on the Site, we reserve the right to give the substitute Hotel Package of the same standard.
- You agree that the terms of the holiday packages may be subject to change at short notices due to circumstances beyond our or the suppliers control included but not limited to force majeure events etc.
- In such cases we act only as an intermediary agent with only the role of a mediator. Even if you make a booking through us, the contract will be between the supplier and you and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the supplier shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
- By making a booking through our Site you make an offer to purchase the service or holiday package from the supplier. We are authorized by each supplier to accept your offer on its behalf; this acceptance occurs when we send you a written confirmation of the booking and payment as per payment policy is received.
- Before placing an order you are advised to check the description of the Holiday Package carefully. By making a booking for a Holiday Package you agree to be bound by the conditions of booking included in the Holiday Package's description.
- Once we accept your booking on behalf of our suppliers, a legally binding contract is formed between you and the supplier of the service or holiday package chosen by you.
- The supplier's general travel and contractual terms and conditions are made available by us to you by means of a link or full text before the booking takes place and they will apply in addition to those set out here. The supplier's terms and conditions may include provisions relating to payment procedures, default, liability, cancellations, changes of bookings and refunds (if available) and any other restrictions.
- Where there is a conflict between any information on our Site and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will apply in priority. Where there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the supplier terms and conditions, the supplier’s one will apply in priority.
- We act as a mediator between you and the supplier and we cannot be held responsible for any non-performance of the contract.
- We assume no liability for the performance of arranged services and/or holiday packages and we provide no guaranty with regard to their quality or fitness as represented. We do not as well supply any guaranty for the availability of services and/or holiday packages.
- The responsibility lies with the supplier as direct organizer of the services purchased by you.
- We request you to obtain suitable insurances/other protective measures etc. to safeguard yourselves.
- The suppliers providing their services and holiday packages through us are independent contractors and not our agents or our employees. We are not liable for their acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence or for any personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. We have no liability and we will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
- We only commit ourselves to a careful choice and control of our suppliers. Incidentally the relevant supplier shall be liable in its own responsibility.
- Your right to cancel your service or holiday or modify your booking is determined by the applicable terms and conditions of the supplier. In such cases it is your responsibility to inform us in writing of such request specifying your booking reference. The time of receipt by us of the declaration of cancellation shall be decisive for the time of withdrawal and cancellation fees to be applied by the supplier.
- The laws of India govern the Holiday Packages. All disputes shall be settled within the jurisdiction of Nainital only.
The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
Check-in time is 12 pm and check-out time is 12 pm. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it. Please note that the check-in time is subject to change as per hotel policy.
Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Uttaranchal Car Rentals will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year's Eve etc. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
Government has levied service tax on hotel room charges effective on stays from 1st May 2011. This tax may be required to be settled directly at the hotel.
Every hotel has a different cancellation policy and the user shall be charged accordingly.
Please call our office number- +91- 902 662 6950 for cancellation.
INR 300 will be charged as service fees apart from the cancellation charges.
Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on the phone to our customer support team shall be entertained. All Seasons shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made directly to the hotel without intimating All Seasons and also through any other medium including, but not limited to, SMS or e-mail.
All Seasons charges a separate service fee of Rs.300 for all cancellations.
If you don't show up at the hotel, you'll still be charged the entire amount.
All Seasons doesn't support changes and modifications to online bookings once they're made.
Don't call the hotel directly for reservation changes or cancellations. The hotel's agents can't make changes to or process refunds for these specially-negotiated rates.
We take at least 7 to 10 working days to process refunds for bookings cancelled online.
Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
- Uttaranchal Car Rentals may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- Uttaranchal Car Rentals may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- Uttaranchal Car Rentals reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of All Seasons's systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, Uttaranchal Car Rentals may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
- If All Seasons, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then Uttaranchal Car Rentals may cancel the said orders at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 24 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through All Seasons.
- You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
- Uttaranchal Car Rentals requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
- By offering for sale travel to particular destinations, Uttaranchal Car Rentals does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Uttaranchal Car Rentals does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
- Uttaranchal Car Rentals reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. Uttaranchal Car Rentals shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
- Uttaranchal Car Rentals reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
- No waiver by Uttaranchal Car Rentals of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
- Uttaranchal Car Rentals generates promotion codes from time to time which may be availed on the Site as a discount coupon. Users are advised that the promotional offer of using Promotion Codes for receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the promotional code) are filled in at the time of making the booking. In case if the customer fails to enter the promocode before making the booking, the All Seasons shall not be liable to give any credit to the customer after the booking has been made.
- Considering there are multiple promotional offers running on the site, user can avail the benefit of only one offer at a time. No two promotional codes can be combined at the time of making a booking.
- If any dispute arises between you and Uttaranchal Car Rentals during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Nainital. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Nainital, India.